I got so many mails, calls and messages of so many listeners; everyone is saying one thing “aaj kal maja nahi aa raha aap ke shows me”,
And same thing is happening with other RJ’s, all of us are getting same complains,
Reason, Lack of Script,
Why?
Because our super Script writer is on leave from past 3 weeks, and most probably he will leave the job. He is the guy who writes the scripts of almost all shows of our station, and also for some other stations too, and we call him CREATIVE DEVIL, because he laughs like devil,
But why he is on such a long leave? When I knew the reason I can’t even say a word after listening to it.
I was wondering; the guy, whom I think is the most happening guy of the world, can be saying those words.
He took leave of one week, for doing a Bike tour and attend an exam, but how it changed to that Long leave.
Read the rest of the post, as told by him, to know about it.
I talked to him yesterday and after that I can’t be able to sleep,
And I haven’t took permission from him, that’s why this blog is not posted in my profile,
I don’t know he will see it or not, what would he react,
Might be he wants it to be deleted,
So I created a new profile especially for this Blog……..
In The Loving Memory of a Sister, From his Loving Brother…
What would you do when you saw someone is on last breath, just in front of you?
What would you do when you can’t even do anything to save a life?
What would you do when, your love someone, but never told that?
These are questions, which has no answers, I am finding answers from last 15 days,
But got nothing; except feeling of being wrong and being the unluckiest person of the world.
The day was best day in my life when my mausi (mother’s sister) came to live with us, because of his husband’s death,
My Mum told her to live with us, and make her and her kids future good.
She came with two kids; her son, Amit, who is elder, then me and my elder brother,
And daughter; Neha, who is of same age as me.
I was happy now I have a sister and someone who is of same age as me, and someone for whom I am The Boss. What an 11 year kid can think, else then having a sister and especially of same age.
Amit Bhaiya seems to be like very serious and mature guy, as he was elder most in all of us kids, and Neha too looks like him, but she is good in Leg pulling; later I know this.
One day we were watching a movie called ‘Kuch Kuch Hota hai’, hero was SRK, her Favorite,
when a scene came, where Kajol was about to propose the SRK and he told her that he loves Rani Mukharji, at that time it immediately started raining and a sad song played in background,
I saw Neha she too was sobbing, this scene made me laugh, I asked her “ oye mujhe ye bata, filmo me hero ya heroine dukhi hoti hai to barish kyun hoti hai?? Aisa sach me kyun nahi hota??”
She replies with anger in her voice “when someone feels blue; it rains, but he/she should have to be pure from heart “
This was out of my reach so didn’t took it seriously and continued my laugh,
Result a big pillow on my head……….
Soon they took admission in our school, and we grown up in a fast pace, I don’t know why but I always think the time travel become faster after having them at home.
Very soon my elder brother went out for his higher studies, as Amit Bhaiya did earlier,
They were now in same college, as senior and junior.
Soon Me and Neha passed our 10+2 exams, where I got as usual 67% and Neha as usual 80 %,
She wants to do BE/B.Tech, and I want to continue my Radio Jockeygiri,
But as always, if you are youngest in home, anyone can bully you,
So both of my elder bro’s told me to do at least BE, nothing more nothing less,
Cool, I said “ok if I clear entrance I will do it”
Neha was studying like hell and me Haah, no Tension, not even picking up a book,
Due to over exertion, she got fever, after a day we noticed she had yellow eyes,
We called up our family doctor to check this,
He took his blood sample, and called up in evening,
He told us she has jaundice, and it’s in critical stage,
I was very scared of these words, as I suffered jaundice sometime ago
Soon the day of exam came, and she wasn’t even able to stand.
So she didn’t attend the exam, and I attended half heartedly.
After a month results were out, I got 60% marks, Neha was failed, as she was absent on exam.
So she took admission in a college in BCA, and got Mech. branch in an Engineering College,
But as my evil brain was running, I prepared a “plan”.
I came to my home; mum and aunt were talking about Neha,
I told them “I don’t want to do BE”
Both said “Why?”
I said “I have no interest in Mechanical Engineering, My interest is in Computers”
They said “so what you want to do?”
My Planned Reply “I want to do BCA, I can take admission in Neha’s college, we can go together, and can study together”
They said “ hummm…..Ok it sounds good, ok get an admission form tomorrow, and take admission as soon as possible because last date of admission is near”
“Mission Accomplished”
I said “hummm….I will”
So as planned, everything goes as I thought, now I don’t need to run my brain for preparing notes and reading so many reference books, Neha will take care of this all.
Cool I am happy Again……..
So we are now in same college and in same class,
At the starting of college our class fellows thought she is my Girlfriend as we came together, go together, and talks very frankly ……..poor they….
But anyone can misunderstand that, because of our different surnames (mine Sharma and her Shukla)
When they come to know that she is my Sis, everyone has a “Different” point of view now...
Strange……so now we decided not to tell anything about our relation to anyone.
We go to college sometimes by Bus, sometimes By scooter, Sometimes By Bike, Sometimes By car.
And every time I had to drive, not in case of Bus...lolz…
So I decided to teach her riding Bike and Car,
She proved herself as quickest learner I ever seen,
She learned riding Bike in 1-1/2 week and car in 2 weeks, without any accident or even a fall.
I am again Happy, I need not to ride whole day.
Cool………How Lazy I am…and I am proud of it………..
Now exam time was near she helped me a lot…as usual….and exams were gone easily…
Again I got 67% and she did awesome job y getting 87%....she studied really hard…….
In the middle of 2nd sem. I got attracted to a girl, and tried to talk to her, Neha saw my “ Efforts”, and told me NOT to talk to her,
I asked why?
She said wait for some days you will know it,
OK…..I waited for a week and saw Policeman asking for a boy, he came to me asked me about a guy,
I told him” he is not coming to college from last three days, he did something wrong kya?”
He replied “he tried to propose my girlfriend” and pointed to a girl standing 2 classrooms next to him………..
Man…..I said thank god….that guy could be me but Neha saved my ***…..
Again my sis was like an angel in my life……..
I must say….she talks to Boys but never gives wrong signals,
Everybody respect her,
Once a boy tried to give her Red Rose on V-Day,
I was sitting in a nearby classroom, she took the rose and gave a tight Slap to him, and gave him a big lecture and said “you are Lucky, My Brother haven’t seen this, else you will die right here”
That time I was standing right behind her, I hugged her, and gave a solid wash to that Guy, who tried to give that rose to my sis for an invalid reason.
I am really proud of my sis,
As time goes our college was near to end,
We were now in our last sem, it’s our Project sem, so now we registered our respective titles,
And started working on it,
Neha is good in Theory, but when it comes to practical, she struggles with Code.
So I decided to help her for the first time,
I prepared projects for my friends in last sem so it wasn’t a big deal for me.
But problem is that we have only one computer shared by both of us,
And now I was a member of a Biking Community Xbhp.com,
Where all Biking related things takes place,
So more on Internet, less on Project work. It seems irritating to her,
But soon she got used to of it, and started taking interest in the site,
I told her she can use my Id to browse the site, but not to post any reply,
She was addictive to Superbike Section, and soon she posted some pics in a thread where pics of Superbikes are taking place.
When I noticed it, first I told her not to use my ID ever and not to browse this site,
But soon I realized She is my sis, who else can have interest in Bikes else then she,
But still problem is same, one computer and two bikers,
And her room is on top floor, and mine is on ground floor,
Soon my Uncle, who lives in US, solved this problem by taking some network terminal card with him.
My Mum told him about this and also told this she don’t want to buy a new computer,
So now we have one main computer, and one set of keyboard, mouse and Monitor in Neha’s room,
So now we can share our Code of project and can use internet separately….
Cool……less expensive option, my uncle rocks……….
I still wonder how it works, it’s really out of my brain thing……..
Our project is completed on right time….and now we can start preparation for our MCA entrance...……
We started our preparation together….or more clearly now she can start preparing me for the exam……
Everyone like her in home, nobody likes me…….what I have to like in……
And my elder brothers gifted her a Scooty Pep……she is more than happy now,
But still she hates it….As she is used to of riding my friends Bikes, but now she has her own Bike…less powerful and Girly…
She made an account in that site; in condition of not to reveal she is my sis; and posted an intro there…….
Man I can see the excitement of all members, everybody was happy that a female rider is here,
Some welcomed her very warmly, and some suspects her to be a fake,
She posted her replies very cleverly, But some people still has some doubts,
So moderators of that site checked the profile of her, and found Her IP Address Similar to Mine,
And Thought I am SHE,
And contacted me and asked some questions about her,
I gave my replies to them but they were not able to understand that we have only one CPU and 3 terminals to access to the Internet and other things.
They put a ban on my profile for three months and banned her profile forever.
And to make it worst they put a thread in a section where they mentioned our names, and tried to proving me wrong,
What can I do else then waiting for next three months,
That day I was in a very bad mood, and got very angry on her,
But soon I realized there is no fault of her, this the fault of mine that I wasn’t been able to explain the moderators about the setup I have in my home,
Not Cool……..now I have no work….I can concentrate on my studies….
But I decided not to talk her till three months from the day of ban……
After a week of that Amit Bhaiya came for a holiday,
And noticed we are not talking, he asked me about this, I said “nothing, we are Ok”
But she told everything, with the tears in her eyes,
Bhaiya said her it’s ok you can’t help it,
And also told me not to worry, wait for three months and after that tell the moderators about all this things….
I was still not feeling normal, as Xbhp was a part of my life…
But what else can I do...except wait…
He also joined Xbhp to write triplogs on behalf of me……
Soon we got our examination center as MANIT Bhopal; I decided to go by bike with my friend,
And she came by train with my elder brother, who has some work in Bhopal.
Amit Bhaiya gave me keys of his life, The Karizma.
Cool Now I have a bike which can match up my friend’s R-15,
I didn’t ask Neha to come with me, as I knew she won’t come.
I left the place on 15th may, 2009, and reached there on 15th evening,
She came by train next day on 16th, with my brother …and we attended our exams on 17th,
So now as my brother was ready go back to home, he prepared everything but neha wants to go to meet our nanny,
Ok my bro will company her till Hoshangabad, then she will came back with my mum and mausi (aunt) after a week when they will come there.
Ok everything is going smooth,
We (me and my friend) were doing a ride of our lifetime,
But now I got a call from my home, Amit Bhaiya was on other side,
He said Neha wants to come back to home,
So I said “ok I will take reservation on next train for her”
He said “why don’t you take her as pillion, you both haven’t been on a ride together, and it will melt some ice between both of you”
I gave an OKIESH reply that was more of an order then suggestion, huh…
And after a few minutes got call of her, asking about my ride, and my current status, I said I will pick you tomorrow from nanny’s house,
Now I was happy and unhappy,
Happy because she is a good rider and can even ride on triple digit speeds,
Unhappy because you know why………
We decided to go to pachmadhi, a hill station,
We were happy at that place, reached there in early morning, and looked for a good hotel,
Did some sightseeing, and left the place on next day morning,
After going some kms, Neha asked me if I want to take a break, she can ride further,
I said ok, you can ride on.
We took a break at the place, as my friend was struggling with his ride, that was his first ever long ride,
We sat under a tree, and took some water and talked about the riding experience till now,
Roshan(my friend) was excited but having backache, from last one hour,
I told him to ride my bike and I can take his bike, as Karizma has a comfortable riding position as compared to R-15,
He said ok,
Now I and Neha were on R-15 and Roshan was happily riding my Comfortable Karizma,
We were riding at a 50-60 speed as it was very hot weather there,
But roshan was in a different mood, he said he will going ahead, and will wait on the first Dhaba which will come in rode,
I said, ok but don’t expect me to ride faster then 80,
He replied take your time, I will wait right in front of the Dhaba………….and he zoomed past us...
Ok…..now we were riding alone….Neha started speaking….
She said…..are you still angry on me…
I replied…No, why you asking this?
She….No, I can feel, you are still thinking of your profile ban @ Xbhp,
I ….I forgot about it, I am just a bit tiered…
She….I want to say something, I want to say it from a long time….
I…..what?
She… I love you bhai…..I am really happy I have brother like you…who cares for me, who never let me feel I am his cousin sister, who cares for me more than anyone in world,
And she broke up and started tearing,
I said ……..it’s ok, and never say you are my cousin, you are my sister that’s it, Stop crying like baby,
After a few KMs We saw Roshan, he stopped in between, and was laying on ground,
We stopped to see him, what happened to him,
I saw he is fainted, and can’t open his eyes, we dropped some water on his face, meanwhile Neha, tried to stop some cars, so we can send him to nearest place where we can consult any doctor about Roshan’s condition.
As I was trying to lift him up and take him under a tree, Neha was still trying to stop any car, but no one was stopping,
Then I heard a sound of smashing something very hard,
I saw a truck smashed my bike, parked just a few meters from me,
I saw the truck is going in a Zigzag way, like a drunk Driver is driving it,
I abused him for that, then I realized I abused in front of Neha,
I saw my back side to see her and say sorry, but she wasn’t there,
I turned back and saw a handkerchief lying on road,
And a few meters after saw someone lying on road,
I came near,
And saw the familiar white tee-shirt,
I lost her, the trucker killed her, and she got died on the spot,
My loving sister, I can see a smile on her face, don’t know why she was smiling that time,
What she was thinking?
I knew I can never know the answer of these questions,
But what I know I lost everything, everything of my life,
What should I say to mausi and mum, how will I face my brother’s,
I have no idea what happened in rest of the hours,
But when I came back in bit normal condition, I was in my home and everyone was crying,
I asked my mum why everyone is crying.
She started crying even more,
I called up Neha; she is not picking up his cell,
I came to next room, where everyone is sitting on floor, and I saw on the middle wall, there was a picture of a girl smiling,
ohh she is Neha, but why they put that flowers on her picture,
I asked Amit Bhaiya about this, he took me to next room, and told me what I don’t want to hear,
He told me “She is No more with us, she passed us away”
I was not even in condition of telling a word except crying…
But it doesn’t get her back,
I can never pardon me for being rude to her,
And never tell her how much I love her….
I still want to say her, but I don’t know if she can listen to me or not…………….
Do you know what happened when I saw her picture in the room?
It started raining……………………………….
now i know why it rains in movies................

No comments:
Post a Comment